PENGARUH KOMPENSASI, MOTIVASI DAN DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. HADJI KALLA CABANG PALU

Nurrahmi Utami Tamping, Syahrir Natsir, Risnawati Risnawati

Abstract


The purpose of this study is to analyze and determine the effect of employee compensation, motivation and work discipline variables on PT. Hadji Kalla Branch Palu. The population used in this study is 46 respondents, the entire population is made as respondents (census). Data analysis method used in this research is multiple linear regression method using the help of SPSS for Windows Relase 20.0 program. Hypothesis testing used has a significance level of α = 0.05. The test results obtained that simultaneously compensation, motivation and work discipline affect performance, with the regression equation of Y = α + b1X1 + b2X2 + b3X3 or Y = 2,338 + 0,718 (X1) + 0,164 (X2) + 0,162 (X3) and with the level The coefficient of determination (R2) is 0.679 or 67.9% while the remaining 32.1% is influenced by other variables not observed in this study. Partially with the standard obtained the results of research X1, X2 and X3 have an effect on Y with a significance value of X1 of 0.00, X2 of 0.03 and X3 of 0.00.

Tujuan penelitian ini untuk menganalisis dan mengetahui Pengaruh variabel kompensasi, motivasi dan disiplin kerja kinerja karyawan pada PT. Hadji Kalla Cabang Palu. Populasi yang digunakan dalam  penelitian ini  yaitu 46 responden, seluruh populasi dijadikan responden (sensus). Metode analisis data yang digunakan dalam penelitian ini adalah metode regresi linier berganda menggunakan bantuan dari program SPSS for Windows Relase 20,0. Uji hipotesis yang digunakan mempunyai taraf signifikansi α = 0,05. Hasil pengujian diperoleh bahwa secara serempak  kompensasi, motivasi dan disiplin kerja berpengaruh terhadap kinerja, dengan persamaan regresi sebesarY = α + b1X1 + b2X2+ b3X3 atau Y = 2,338 + 0,718(X1)+ 0,164(X2) + 0,162(X3)dan dengan tingkat koefisien determinasi (R2) sebesar 0,679 atau 67,9% sedangkan sisanya 32,1% dipengaruhi oleh variabel lain yang tidak diamati dalam penelitian ini. Secara parsial dengan standar diperoleh hasil penelitian X1, X2  dan X3 berpengaruh terhadap Y dengan nilai  signifikansi X1sebesar 0,00, X2  sebesar 0,03 dan X3 sebesar 0,00.


Keywords


Kompensasi; motivasi; disiplin kerja; kinerja

Full Text:

PDF


DOI: https://doi.org/10.22487/jimut.v5i1.140

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

e-ISSN: 2443-3578
p-ISSN: 2443-1850

Contact Person:
Juliana Kadang: [email protected]